|Home||» Products||» Compost Making Machine||» Compost Making Machine|
Compost Making Machine
Compost Making Machine
Chassis:-Heavy Duty Frame structure with (916 no.) Two Tyre
Rotor: - 1800mm length 405mm dia. 12 mm thickness
Blades: - 70 nos. Blades equally distanced mounted
Blade Material:- Special steel casted for high durability
Water tank:- Galvanised steel structure with 2000 litre water storage capacity
Hydraulic: - Heavy duty hydraulic cylinder with branded hydraulic fittings and valves and Hydraulic Motor for Main Rotor rotation
Capacity: 600 to 1000 Tonne Per Hour
Water Spray: 6 Water Spray operated with DC Pump for Equally water distribution
Suitable Tractor: eligible for 45hp or above tractor model with exterior hydraulic facility
Video Link: https://youtu.be/A41q_f0fUWQ
· Organic farming system in India is not new and is being followed from ancient time. It is a method of farming system which primarily aimed at cultivating the land and raising crops in such a way, as to keep the soil alive and in good health by use of organic wastes (crop, animal and farm wastes, aquatic wastes) and other biological materials along with beneficial microbes (bio fertilizers) to release nutrients to crops for increased sustainable production in an eco friendly pollution free environment.
· So the Compost soil maker is totally new concept to support the organic farming.
· Compost soil maker helps to produce organic fertilizer with less effort and short time.
· The router blades are fixed at perfect angle with properly design for less wear and tear, by which fine cutting and turning of thousands of tons of waste can be carried out. It is made of High carbon steel and manganese steel to sustain against wear and tear.
· Compost Soil maker makes compost out of cow-dung, vegetable and fruit waste, domestic refuse, fallen leaves, , putrefying matter from the roadside, plant waste and so on. After trolleys of waste are dumped in heaps, the machine mounted on a tractor collects the waste from a side. It finely cuts the waste, turns it from one side to the other and around, while injecting water into the mix. It then lifts up the entire mix and leaves a trail of waste in a long line behind. The organic waste is thus processed and turned into manure.
· The hydraulic system is there so that whole cutting system (router box) can move up-down easily while working or travelling ideally.
· There is a Long Procedure to make Organic fertilizer manually (with help of labour). As per observation manually it takes around 6-8 months and also costly but with help of Compost Soil maker it will cut down the time by 30-50 days and also cut down the cost.
· The Compost soil maker helps to process thousands of tons of organic waste but it is difficult to do the same capacity with same time with help of labour. This machine requires 50-60 hp double clutch tractor.
· So according to these points the compost soil maker is the best choice for farmer who believes in organic farming.
PROTON CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY All Rights Reserved.